Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Water

Not much going on here --

Just looking to find my center here in the U.S. of A., finding free ways to spend an afternoon (kayaking with my new sit-on-top is a good one) and looking after that great kid i get to live with.

I could go on and on about how Portland's rents have become a ridiculous joke -- especially for a single adult with a child -- how this city's charms have finally gone public and that means we're all crowded in and in and in... how work seems to uninspire me and how the days growing colder makes me want to escape...

but the truth is, i am here and i went out on the water yesterday, and for that i need to be grateful.



________________________________________
In need of a lawyer on the East Coast? Check out this family and divorce attorney in Jersey City, NJ.

No comments: