Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Switching things around

It's not that i don't love writing on this forum. That's not it at all. It's just that when you're a scrappy freelance writer, you often have to write the stuff that pays money first, and sometimes late in the night, you can twist your head around writing for fun. I wonder what that is sometimes...

Amidst all of that, I'm also getting more serious about my online profile. That's why I've created www.nicolevulcan.com to establish a web presence that doesn't necessarily present me as the harried mother of a spirited child (right off the bat anyway-- they're gonna figure it out eventually!). I'll also be moving this blog over to Wordpress one of these days, to give the whole thing a classier look.

For now, drop by my new site and leave me comment, telling me what you think. If you do i'll be your bestest friend and love you forever.

No comments: