Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fearless eats News Center One for lunch


A pic of my two favorite boyz -- Pops and 'Koa -- when my former rival t.v. station came to interview them about their new enterprise in Summerset, SD. I love that the kid is munching on the mic like he owns the thing. My pops has a few new businesses going right now -- one of them involves a boutique bowling alley and movie theater in the middle of motorcycle country. But in order to keep their liquor license (ahead of the construction of the entertainment center) they had to put up this makeshift pavilion tavern and open it for 60 days. So they spent the summer partying under a glorified picnic shelter. My nephew can now say he grew up in a bar. I don't know whether to be proud or not...

1 comment:

sascha matuszak said...

great pic of yer pops and nephew --- ladykillaz