Saturday, September 13, 2008

Discussing Sarah Palin

Palin's caribou hunt

I am plotting a radio show that lambasts Sarah Palin in any way possible. I shudder in fear when i hear her talk. I would appreciate all of your thoughts about this woman and why she frightens you/moves you... whatever she does to you.

This here editorial by Thomas Friedman explains (for all you who may not have gotten it yet) why McCain and Palin are so out of touch.


Log onto my radio show blog: http://www.kboobreadandroses.blogspot.com/ and drop some comments.

Or check out our Myspace page (search bread and roses, or look in my top friends) and comment on our blog there. It's time to get the discussion going. (As if it's not going around enough -- but this time i want to be the moderator, sorry for the ego push)

Revolution Time!

No comments: